Ultrasound has gained increased popularity as a medical imaging technique due to its low cost, ease of use, and versatility. However, some challenges remain, especially for ultrasound-guided interventions:
● ORs and practice rooms can be crowded, resulting in non-ideal placement of ultrasound devices and screens
● Patient and needle entry site are out of sight while consulting the ultrasound image, resulting in reduced hand-eye coordination for the clinician
● Non-ergonomic placement of ultrasound screens can negatively impact health and performance of clinician
● This might negatively impact accuracy and time of the intervention, and lead to an increased probability of adverse events resulting from the intervention
A new era of ultrasound with mixed reality
With the SonoEyes software running on a mixed reality headset…
● the ultrasound image appears on an additional virtual screen
● space limitations are a thing of the past
● the in-situ image is displayed at its anatomic location
● ultrasound examinations are accessible to practitioners across many specialties and levels of training
How does it work?
A point-of-care ultrasound solution that is hands-free, fast & mobile.
What makes it special?
Virtual screens oﬀer new perspectives
● Individual placement for optimized ergonomics
● Resizing via a hands-free interface (voice input) or holographic buttons
● Repositioning during US-guided procedures
● Does not occupy physical space
● Highly accurate image at its anatomic location through real-time 3D-tracking of the probe
SonoEyes serves medical professionals for ultrasound diagnostics, guided interventions, and training.
What might be the future of ultrasound?
Disruptive technology and digitalization:
● Ultrasound device sizes are reduced to the max and fully mobile
● Hands-free usability
● Ultrasound images follow our eyes instantly
● A sonographic view allows a look into the body
● Interventions are fully guided
● Diagnostics are supported by AI
Incremed – who are we?
● Interdisciplinary team of engineers and clinicians joining forces to improve medicine
● Based in Zurich, Switzerland
● Founded 1 September 2018
● Incremed AG is a start-up of Balgrist Beteiligungs AG
● EN ISO 13485:2016 certiﬁed (eQMS)
Move to the next level of point-of-care ultrasound examinations.
Contact us for a demo.