APPLY NOW FOR THE DIGITAL RHEUMATOLOGY RESEARCH AWARD!
This award is intended for scientists who have produced innovative master’s theses, dissertations, or publications in the field of digital rheumatology.
The research award includes:
- A prize of 500 Euros
- A 10-minute oral presentation and award ceremony during the Digital Rheumatology Day in Berlin on March 9th, 2024
- Publication of a short article on the Digital Rheumatology Network website (digitalrheumatology.org) and its social media channels.
- All participants can attend the meeting free of charge and have the opportunity to present their work as an E-Poster
- At the time of application, the publication, thesis, or dissertation should not be more than two years old.
- Papers must have been published as original work in an internationally recognized peer-reviewed journal, and the applicant must be the first or last author.
- Theses or dissertations must have already been accepted or published by a university.
The winner will be selected by the board members of the Digital Rheumatology Network based on clinical relevance, originality, and scientific merit.
Please submit the following documents in English in a single PDF file:
- Curriculum vitae
- A short abstract summary (maximum 300 words)
- Proof of acceptance as a thesis, dissertation, or publication
Submit your PDF application by January 15, 2023, to Sina Reis-Balikcioglu at firstname.lastname@example.org.