It is a pleasure to announce the upcoming “Digital Rheumatology Day” that will take place in Berlin, Germany on May 6-7, 2022. We decided to hold the meeting in Germany to increase accessibility and to use Berlin as a digital hub. In addition, Germany is currently playing a pioneering role in digital therapies, among other things.
The aim of this meeting in the thriving field of digitalization is to connect a wide variety of disciplines, notably rheumatologists, specialists, Pharma and MedTech industry, associations and consultants. Our efforts have shown us, that all these stakeholders want to be prepared for the ongoing digital transformation.
The 4th Digital Rheumatology Day will take place hybrid – live and virtual. Notwithstanding, we will make every effort to attract a maximum of participants on site in order to increase the exchange of knowledge. We will also hold various workshops that can only be attended on site.
Topics this year will be (all with a focus on rheumatology):
- New digital solutions and user preferences
- New Apps and digital therapies in the field
- AI & self-learning systems
- Telemonitoring & PRO’s
- Digital biomarkers
- Analysing the online health community
- Pitching Event for providers and developers of digital care solutions that can improve quality of care in rheumatology
- Workshops on AI, LinkedIn and Twitter and DIGAs
We look forward welcoming you!
The Board Members of the Digital Rheumatology Network