The award will be given to scientists for innovative master theses, dissertations or publications in the field of digital rheumatology.
The research price includes:
- Oral presentation and award ceremony during the Digital Rheumatology Day in Berlin
- The recorded lecture will be published at the Digital Rheumatolgy Network and its social media channels.
- 1,000 Euros
- At the time of application, the publication/thesis/dissertation should not be more than two years old.
- The paper should be in German or English.
- Papers must have been published in an international recognized journal as original work and applicant must be first or last author
- Thesis or dissertations must already have been accepted or published at a university.
The winner will be selected by the board members of the Digital Rheumatology Network based on the following submitted documents in English in one pdf:
- A curriculum vitae
- A short summary (max. one A4 page)
- The complete master’s thesis, dissertation or publication
- An indication of the faculty and university where the master’s thesis or dissertation was accepted or where the publication was published or accepted for publication
Please send your pdf application until 28 February 2022 to Sina Reis-Balikcioglu: email@example.com