The award will be given to scientists for innovative master theses, dissertations, or publications in the field of digital rheumatology.
The research price includes:
- 500 Euros
- 10 minute oral presentation and award ceremony during the Digital Rheumatology Day in Berlin
- A small article will be published at the Digital Rheumatolgy Network digitalrheumatolgy.org and its social media channels.
- At the time of application, the publication/thesis/dissertation should not be more than two years old.
- Papers must have been published in an international peer-reviewed recognized journal as original work and applicant must be first or last author.
- Thesis or dissertations must already have been accepted or published at a university.
The winner will be selected by the board members of the Digital Rheumatology Network based on the clinical relevance, originality and scientific merit.
Please send us the following documents in English in one pdf file:
- A curriculum vitae
- A short abstract summary (max. 300 words)
- Proof of acceptance as thesis, dissertation, or publication
Please send your pdf application until 28 February 2023 to Sina Reis-Balikcioglu: email@example.com