Professor Thomas Hugle (University Hospital Lausanne, Switzerland)
Dr Johannes Knitza (University Hospital Erlangen, Germany)
Dr Martin Krusche (Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Germany)
The journal Arthritis Research & Therapy has launched a call for a special issue dedicated to the topic Digital Rheumatology. The aim of this series is to collect articles on new digital tools and solutions and to describe their practical use and implementation in rheumatic patient care.
- Digital applications for rheumatic diseases (diagnostic, biomarker, therapeutic)
- Patient / User experience of digital solutions in rheumatology
- Artificial intelligence (imaging, predictions, clustering, treatment decision, other)
- Connected care programs
- Cloud analyses
- Patient/public involvement
- Virtual consultations Augmented reality
- Digital recruitment to clinical trials
Deadline for submissions: 31st January 2021
Authors should select the “Digital Rheumatology” option during submission and include a note that it is part of this collection in the cover letter.